Survey questions variation
We’ve just released a new feature that adds more variation to the default survey questions! Now when you create a survey, you’ll be able to choose from a wider variety of questions so you can get the most accurate feedback. Plus, you can customize each question to fit your needs. With this update, you’ll have more control over the types of surveys you create and the responses you receive. So go ahead and start crafting the perfect survey today!
Survey targeting hints
We’re excited to announce a new feature that will help you better understand where and how often your surveys are being displayed. Now, when you create a survey, you’ll see a survey card with targeting hints. These provide details such as the survey type, display frequency, and more. With this information, you can make sure your surveys are reaching the right people at the right time. We hope this update makes it even easier for you to get the feedback you need.
New survey templates
We’ve made some changes to our survey templates! We’ve added 5 brand new templates, so you have more options to choose from. We’ve also removed some of the old ones that weren’t as popular, so that it’s easier for you to find the right template for your needs. With these fresh new designs, you can make sure your surveys look great and capture all the information you need. Enjoy!
3 new languages
We’re excited to announce that our surveys are now available in 3 new languages – Polish, Japanese and Korean! This means you can now create surveys with questions written in these languages, making them accessible to a wider range of audiences. We hope this will make it easier for you to understand the needs of customers from different countries and cultures, and provide better service. Thank you for using our surveys and we look forward to your feedback!
- We’re excited to announce that our latest release includes an improved feedback response feature! Now, you can easily filter responses by any question present in the survey. This gives you the flexibility to quickly analyze specific questions or topics in your survey results. Plus, you’ll be able to view and navigate through your data faster than ever before. So don’t wait – start exploring and unlocking the insights hidden within your survey data today!
- We’ve added two new feedback filters to help you find the feedback that you need! The “field is missing from the feedback response” filter will help you quickly identify when a customer has left out important information in their response. Meanwhile, the “high quality feedback response” filter will make it easier to find feedback that contains plenty of detail and helpful insights. With these two filters, you’ll be able to quickly zero in on the feedback that matters most.
- We are excited to announce that all of our survey fields are now available in Zapier integration! This improvement will make it easier than ever to automate your workflow. You’ll be able to access all of the survey fields you need, including multiple-choice and open-ended questions, so you can create more powerful automations. Plus, you’ll have access to more data points from your surveys, giving you even more insights into your customers. We hope this improvement will make it easier for you to take action on the feedback you receive and truly engage with your customers. Enjoy the improved Zapier integration today!
- Fixed Subscription options being unavailable on certain screen sizes
- Fixed scenarios where filters yielded no results